Sunday, March 23, 2008

Last Week at the Temple . . .

In the Roswell, GA stake on Good Friday, we are encouraged to spend as much time at the temple as we can. Robb and I had the privilege of going to do an endowment session that evening. One of my favorite parts of going to the temple is sitting in the Celestial Room, however, this time is was a little different that usual. I loved walking into the Celestial Room and seeing so many familiar faces of ward members and friends. Just like when I went through the Provo Temple to receive my own endowment, I know that is how it will be when we leave this life. When I went through the temple for the first time, I had the normal feelings of being overwhelmed and anxious. . . however, all of those feelings quickly vanished the second I stepped foot into the Celestial Room and saw my husband-to-be, my mom, my dad, my sister, my grandparents and my future in-laws. Just like on Friday, seeing so many familiar faces in that type of a setting is exactly how heaven will be-it is definitely an exciting thing to think of!

No comments: